Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

I'm honestly speechless. There's just too much I want to praise. All I'll say is that I think this is your best film yet, and with me thinking that pretty much all of them are amazing, that's saying something.

Pyro Pyro

A thoroughly enjoyable short, butnot without it's flaws. Backgrounds and animation are rough, and the audio is very iffy.

Otherwise, though, pretty great.

Arfri responds:

Hey thanks appreciate it! This is actually my first animation I'm still learning. In fact, it would help greatly if criticise me more detail, because I'm actually about to start working on the next one

NWAR: Carte Blanche NWAR: Carte Blanche

Like a reasonable debatist who's just heard a very reasonable argument, you don't diss a point. A point, like what the delivery was on. The delivery, like the pizza I ordered today, brought to me by a man on a motorcycle. A motorcycle like the ones in this episode.

I will say I preferred Nwar's delivery a little, though.

not really tennis not really tennis

Dor those wondering about those scores in the plural hundreds, it's all to do with ricochets. You get the corner just below the wall and it registers, like, seventy hits as the ball goes up. I discovered it by accident.

StuffedWombat responds:

AHA!

thanks!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This was my first collab. It's been 3/4 of a year since the last Pico Day, but this already feels like something that will stay with me forever. Good job to everyone who participated. I should've said that earlier.

Earth Taken 3 Earth Taken 3

Everything that made me like the last two plus I got to ride a FRICKIN' MECH SUIT! Yay!

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm glad you liked the new Mech Suit feature and that the 3rd Earth Taken did not disappoint :)
Thanks for the 5 stars!

Talking Real - Street Girls (S1E1) Talking Real - Street Girls (S1E1)

Your monotonous drone accompanied by sweet guitar riffs in the background is surprisingly calming. Also, get well soon, I guess.

RealFaction responds:

I'm getting better. Thanks. I'm different when I'm tired lol

Wanderer Wanderer

The song's great. I love the buildup in it. Shame it doesn't seem to be available for download.

xIIInon responds:

Glad you liked it!

Gourmet Race (Kirby Cover) Gourmet Race (Kirby Cover)

I love this version.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

Major Harrier and the Teen Champions Major Harrier and the Teen Champions

The hero we deserve, honestly. Looks like those rings are leaking. just a bit.

Longbite and his Hotrock Armor Longbite and his Hotrock Armor

It's so weird that rocks retain heat so well. Cool dude.

COTND: Nocturna and Diamond poster COTND: Nocturna and Diamond poster

First of all, great art (as always). That skull's pretty funky. Second of all, I'm amazed that CotND is still getting stuff added this far beyond release. I likely wouldn't have the will to keep on doing one game for that long. Third, I didn't watch any SGDQ this year but now I need to see this. And last of all, you have a tag that says "necrodnacer".

Also, knife lady better watch her step.

jouste responds:

thanks for catching that typo! Fixed!
Yeah the Necrodancer fans have been super good to us so we wanted to get an expansion out and always love being a small part of SGDQ.

*highfives*