NWAR: Carte Blanche NWAR: Carte Blanche

Like a reasonable debatist who's just heard a very reasonable argument, you don't diss a point. A point, like what the delivery was on. The delivery, like the pizza I ordered today, brought to me by a man on a motorcycle. A motorcycle like the ones in this episode.

I will say I preferred Nwar's delivery a little, though.

INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

And you did this in how long? I don't think I'd be able to do anything like this in a year. Voted.

Nites - Under the wind Nites - Under the wind

This series never ceases to be charming and atmospheric. Good job.

not really tennis not really tennis

Dor those wondering about those scores in the plural hundreds, it's all to do with ricochets. You get the corner just below the wall and it registers, like, seventy hits as the ball goes up. I discovered it by accident.

StuffedWombat responds:

AHA!

thanks!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This was my first collab. It's been 3/4 of a year since the last Pico Day, but this already feels like something that will stay with me forever. Good job to everyone who participated. I should've said that earlier.

Earth Taken 3 Earth Taken 3

Everything that made me like the last two plus I got to ride a FRICKIN' MECH SUIT! Yay!

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm glad you liked the new Mech Suit feature and that the 3rd Earth Taken did not disappoint :)
Thanks for the 5 stars!

Talking Real - Street Girls (S1E1) Talking Real - Street Girls (S1E1)

Your monotonous drone accompanied by sweet guitar riffs in the background is surprisingly calming. Also, get well soon, I guess.

RealFaction responds:

I'm getting better. Thanks. I'm different when I'm tired lol

Wanderer Wanderer

The song's great. I love the buildup in it. Shame it doesn't seem to be available for download.

xIIInon responds:

Glad you liked it!

Gourmet Race (Kirby Cover) Gourmet Race (Kirby Cover)

I love this version.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

Easter 2017 Easter 2017

Cool. Makes me think of Monty Python and The Holy Grail. That's no ordinary rabbit!

Cooper the Keg-Knight Cooper the Keg-Knight

I wonder what the bandit is made of. I know that's padding but I like the idea that he's, like, a pillow in disguise.

jouste responds:

hah! I never really pictured what the bandit was all about. I guess iot would be pretty hard to damage a pillow.

*highfives*

The Mimic King The Mimic King

So, does the king himself work as his own sort of mimic? Like, people try to loot the conspicuous corpse lying around and he retaliates by stealing THEIR weapon and stabbing them with it?

jouste responds:

he totally could! that would be super cool.

*highfives*