not really tennis not really tennis

Dor those wondering about those scores in the plural hundreds, it's all to do with ricochets. You get the corner just below the wall and it registers, like, seventy hits as the ball goes up. I discovered it by accident.

StuffedWombat responds:

AHA!

thanks!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This was my first collab. It's been 3/4 of a year since the last Pico Day, but this already feels like something that will stay with me forever. Good job to everyone who participated. I should've said that earlier.

Earth Taken 3 Earth Taken 3

Everything that made me like the last two plus I got to ride a FRICKIN' MECH SUIT! Yay!

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm glad you liked the new Mech Suit feature and that the 3rd Earth Taken did not disappoint :)
Thanks for the 5 stars!

Blast Magus Blast Magus

Nothing special but bery fun and functional.

Red Oz Episode 1 Red Oz Episode 1

This was great. I loved the atmosphere. Also those skin collectors werre terrifying. Though I think there should have been some way to deal with them. Like the knife, for example.

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks for playing and taking the time to give me feedback, it means a lot to me. :D

Slush Tile Rush Slush Tile Rush

I really like the concept and animation, but the swiping just doesn't work.

The Everloom The Everloom

Wow. This is beautiful. I usually don't appreciate pixels but you made it work with this. The story was very interesting and made me think of Link's Awakening. And the music, great. Did you do it yourself? Because if so, could you upload it to Newgrounds? I need it. It's so calming.

Rogue Soul 2 Rogue Soul 2

If only these games were on 3DS. We would have Rogue as I shall now call him in Smash. And he would kick butt.

Earth Taken Earth Taken

These two games are my favourite games from you so far. They seem like they need a full Console/Steam version. I would buy it, anyway.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Oh wow thanks! Really glad you like these games :) I probably won't make a full console/Steam version of this series, but my goal is to do that with Enter The Flesh Again. I'm at least going to try to get it on Steam through the Greenlight system, but I'm also planning on releasing a big demo of it here on Newgrounds. I have no idea if I stand a chance, but I'm going to try my best!

Thanks for the 5 stars!

Earth Taken 2 Earth Taken 2

That was awesome! The story, while not original, par say, was very well executed. The gameplay was very solid, especially when you had survivors with you. The atmosphere was great. The art was great. The amount of stuff you can destroy is very impressive for flash game standards. The only problem in my opinion was the music. Not that it was bad, there just wasn't enough of it. But that won't stop me from giving you a full five stars.

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm so glad you liked it! The story was inspired by many things like Fallout, Metro, Half-Life, Contra, Metal Slug, Alien Hominid etc., so yeah it's not super original :P ...but the main inspiration for this game was War Of The Worlds, except the only difference in this game is that the aliens did not die from earth's bacteria. Sorry I couldn't add more music to the game. I kinda like the desolate, minimalistic feel of the music, but another big reason for not adding more music is because of file size and loading time. Music and sound fx really crank up the file size and many people hate long loading times, and this really affects many people with slower internet connections. Anyway, thanks for the 5 stars and the kind words!