Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

I'm honestly speechless. There's just too much I want to praise. All I'll say is that I think this is your best film yet, and with me thinking that pretty much all of them are amazing, that's saying something.

Pyro Pyro

A thoroughly enjoyable short, butnot without it's flaws. Backgrounds and animation are rough, and the audio is very iffy.

Otherwise, though, pretty great.

Arfri responds:

Hey thanks appreciate it! This is actually my first animation I'm still learning. In fact, it would help greatly if criticise me more detail, because I'm actually about to start working on the next one

NWAR: Carte Blanche NWAR: Carte Blanche

Like a reasonable debatist who's just heard a very reasonable argument, you don't diss a point. A point, like what the delivery was on. The delivery, like the pizza I ordered today, brought to me by a man on a motorcycle. A motorcycle like the ones in this episode.

I will say I preferred Nwar's delivery a little, though.

INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

And you did this in how long? I don't think I'd be able to do anything like this in a year. Voted.

Nites - Under the wind Nites - Under the wind

This series never ceases to be charming and atmospheric. Good job.

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

Now we finally get to see something of the biology of Brackenwood and it is glorious.

chluaid responds:

thank you!

Gildedguy vs Jade Gildedguy vs Jade

This is awesome. I think it's genuinely amazing that you were able to do this faster than you did Rhythm and Rockets.

gildedguy responds:

The difference is I had a lot more fun working on this one!

FBF Madness FBF Madness

Great! Though I'm not sure what the full body part was about.

The Machine The Machine

This is very strange and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

NWAR: Dirty Dozen NWAR: Dirty Dozen

I like how you put in both the cop from loose cannon and the exorcist from speed demons.

danmarkowitz responds:

Aw, I was hoping Bruce Bannon's bandana would be a good enough disguise!