Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

I'm honestly speechless. There's just too much I want to praise. All I'll say is that I think this is your best film yet, and with me thinking that pretty much all of them are amazing, that's saying something.

Pyro Pyro

A thoroughly enjoyable short, butnot without it's flaws. Backgrounds and animation are rough, and the audio is very iffy.

Otherwise, though, pretty great.

Arfri responds:

Hey thanks appreciate it! This is actually my first animation I'm still learning. In fact, it would help greatly if criticise me more detail, because I'm actually about to start working on the next one

NWAR: Carte Blanche NWAR: Carte Blanche

Like a reasonable debatist who's just heard a very reasonable argument, you don't diss a point. A point, like what the delivery was on. The delivery, like the pizza I ordered today, brought to me by a man on a motorcycle. A motorcycle like the ones in this episode.

I will say I preferred Nwar's delivery a little, though.

not really tennis not really tennis

Dor those wondering about those scores in the plural hundreds, it's all to do with ricochets. You get the corner just below the wall and it registers, like, seventy hits as the ball goes up. I discovered it by accident.

StuffedWombat responds:

AHA!

thanks!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This was my first collab. It's been 3/4 of a year since the last Pico Day, but this already feels like something that will stay with me forever. Good job to everyone who participated. I should've said that earlier.

Earth Taken 3 Earth Taken 3

Everything that made me like the last two plus I got to ride a FRICKIN' MECH SUIT! Yay!

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm glad you liked the new Mech Suit feature and that the 3rd Earth Taken did not disappoint :)
Thanks for the 5 stars!

Talking Real - Street Girls (S1E1) Talking Real - Street Girls (S1E1)

Your monotonous drone accompanied by sweet guitar riffs in the background is surprisingly calming. Also, get well soon, I guess.

RealFaction responds:

I'm getting better. Thanks. I'm different when I'm tired lol

Wanderer Wanderer

The song's great. I love the buildup in it. Shame it doesn't seem to be available for download.

xIIInon responds:

Glad you liked it!

Gourmet Race (Kirby Cover) Gourmet Race (Kirby Cover)

I love this version.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

Ghouls Night Out Ghouls Night Out

Honestly speaking, who wouldn't try to woo that skeleton?

Oliver Oozeman the Indomitable Ichor Oliver Oozeman the Indomitable Ichor

Sounds like the type of fighter I'd be very afraid of in real life.

jouste responds:

yeah being slimed would not be a good way to go. thanks for the highscore and comment!

*highfives*

Major Harrier and the Teen Champions Major Harrier and the Teen Champions

The hero we deserve, honestly. Looks like those rings are leaking. just a bit.

jouste responds:

yeah they are kind of getting all over the place. thanks for the comment and high score!

*highfives*